IGNORED

Helping St Judes! Lets Do It!

MamaMo

Since we have been joking about Squidley and Sledgehammer getting a tattoo and raising money for St Judes. I have been looking over the web site for St Judes. They have patches that anyone might want to order for their vests. I thought they are nice and show that I support what St Judes stands for. Will be ordering one for myself. http://shop.stjude.org/GiftCatalog/shop.do?cID=11910&pID=10647

They have some nice items in the gift shop.

Dragonrider said he just might join in with a tattoo. How about the joint logos vr and st judes. Just a Idea. By the way Tim We love ya. You can do what you want.

Edited by MamaMo
Changed wording

Before this goes wild, let me say something here 1st.

Tim has not agreed yet to do this, I am game, but Tim is the final say. I have been hoarsing him into it, but he has to feel comfortable enough to do it. I am teasing him all in fun, and I really would like to be able to do this. But before we go sellin' the farm....lets make sure Tim is onboard :thumbsup2:

Tim has not agreed yet to do this, I am game, but Tim is the final say. I have been hoarsing him into it, but he has to feel comfortable enough to do it. I am teasing him all in fun, and I really would like to be able to do this. But before we go sellin' the farm....lets make sure Tim is onboard :thumbsup2:

BRAD, why is it, you are always "the wet blanket", when a great idea is put forward????????:scratchchin:

you and i BOTH know, if we all get together and "brow beat" him ,enough , he'll see the light!:innocent-emoticon:

lol

just jt

Tim has not agreed yet to do this, I am game, but Tim is the final say. I have been hoarsing him into it, but he has to feel comfortable enough to do it. I am teasing him all in fun, and I really would like to be able to do this. But before we go sellin' the farm....lets make sure Tim is onboard

:thumbsup2:

If tim's not up to it then Let get someone Else Oh lets say

Sleeperhawk's Mechanic

What say You George and Bobbie.:stirthepot::stirthepot::stirthepot:

OK, let's ALL get this TAT

file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/RANDYC%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-5.jpgfile:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/RANDYC%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-6.jpghttp://shop.stjude.org/GiftCatalog/store/assets/images/Harvest/SEALS_LARGE.jpg

Randy

file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/RANDYC%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-3.jpgfile:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/RANDYC%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-4.jpg

okay what did i miss on the tattoo challenge for st. jude. count me in if you need a guinea pig we can get a genuine tattoo artist at the 2009 rally and go for it. some one fill me in on the details. bill :2133:

Bill hope this was not a forehead tat.