IGNORED

Help finding part!!

Last week I saw a part that I now find that I really WANT. I saw it on one of the sites and thought I had saved it in my favorites but now I can't find it. The part is a toggle switch ( actually 3) that sit on top of the front brake MC. I saw it either on this site or the other venture site and I am hoping that someone will remember where it was and assist me in finding it.

I ahve my new key switch ordered and we ( Gunboat et al) are doing a clutch slave rebuild in the next week, as well as adding a new clearview WS and some new grips to the 99 RSV. I con't sope my self now I just bid on a set of RK pipes that are on ebay and located right here is Houston. I can save the shipping on that at least. But I gotta have more chrome I need chrome, I want chrome. LOL I found out this past weekend that my 99RSV will do at least 118, but I chickened out at that speed as I was in an area with a lot of curves.

Have a great weekend all and thanks for this great site.

JB :thumbsup:

JC Whitney used to sell them, but they were discontinued last winter. But check anyway, as sometimes they get an item back. I have seen them advertised at least one other place, but can't remember where. I'd suggest you just start doing a search for switches on all the main bike part sites - probably focusing on those that specialize in Goldwings. :080402gudl_prv:

Goose

It seems I had gotten away with searrching at work and had bookmarked it there instead of on home system. This is what I was looking at althought I will review the ones listed in this thread first before I decide which to choose. Thanks all for the assist.

http://www.hellrisercustoms.com/selector.php?group=7&category=Handlebars&subcat=Brakes&title=Handlebar

Chrome 3 switch toggle for atop the front brake MC.

jb :thumbsup:

Well, I thought the ones I found were expensive in chrome but I guess not. If the MC was black those would be good. Looks like I will be ggoing to the chrome one I found once I get finished with the other projects. Thansk for showing me those though perhaps someone will want/need one too.

Have a great weekend.

jb:thumbsup:

Better grab the 2 switch one fast. I followed the link and it said price $0.00. :hurts:

You have to put it in your shopping cart. It is on back order, but $103. Ouch. The 3 switch one is $60.