IGNORED

Just posted wife's Honda VLX for sale

krispy

Just a heads up that I posted a classified for my wife's 2002 Honda Shadow VLX Deluxe. Very sharp lightweight bike. 4200 actual miles. Take a look!! Thanks, Larry

http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w317/larrykir/Honda%20VLX%20Deluxe/100_0618.jpg

I started with this same bike model and year! What is the wife moving up to?

She's moving up to the back of my '06 Venture!!! We started 4 years ago with a Honda Shadow 1100, she rode it some, but found it too heavy to be comfortable with. We checked out smaller options, and picked up this VLX. She rode it when she went on her own, but most of the time if we both went out, she was on the back of the 1100. Last Sept we moved out the 1100, and got the Venture, and she hasn't ridden the VLX since. I've taken it out a couple times to warm it up, and charge it up good, but she prefers the back of the Venture now. So cushy, and she can relax and watch the scenery. "Leave the driving to us" you know, or was that some kind of bus?? So the VLX is up for sale....pretty sharp bike, not a tourer for sure, but a fun runabout. Larry

Hi Larry,

Nice bike, What would you be asking for her?:whistling:

Earl and jean

Earl: Boy did I read that wrong, I think, the first time....I read, "What would you be asking for 'her'?" as in "What would I be asking for my wife?" Second or third time thru I decide you meant the bike. That's good, wife's not for sale or trade, and Jean will probably be happier that way too, huh?

The bike is in the boards classifieds, with more details. We're asking $3200. Thanks for the interest. Larry

Boy Larry,

As soon as I get outta' the hospital... Igotta' bone to pick with you!!!! Jean was reading over my sholder when she read your post about buying your wife.........and thats when the fight started.......:starz: I'll be on solid foods soon!

(just kidding):happy-emoticon:

She is still a nice bike.

Earl and Jean