IGNORED

Hockey stuff for sale....

PITBULL

Yeah yeah, I know its not motorcycle related. I figured I would give any puckheads here a shot a some of this stuff before I EBAY it or whatever I decide to do with it. I am going to move to Florida and am gonna sell of a bunch of stuff I dont wanna drag along with me. If anyone is interested I have tons of autographed hockey pics and cards that I have collected over the years. Some of the stuff I have is:

Gordie Howe, Wayne Gretzky (this is framed 8x10 with a die cut icon card included and a stat sheet), Rocket Richard, Terrible Ted Lindsey, Grant Fuhr, Bobby Hull, Brett Hull, Forsberg, Sakic, John Leclair. A Roy Sakic and Lemieux holding the Conn Smythe, Gump Worsley, Boom Boom Geoffrion, Bernie Parent, Mark Mesier, Tony Twist, Dominik Hasek...blah blah blah. Tons of stuff including a 1 year only promotional goalie stick ( a real stick not some cheap plasitc knock off) with the AVS logo and Miller Lite ( Coors Light became the sponsor the second year and still is) and thousands of cards. If you are interested hit me up. Looking for something in particular...I might have it. Can send pics of things you are interested in.

I only buy Islanders stuff. If you got any Im listening.

Like Mike Bossy's rookie card???????? LOL I have other Islanders stuff but not alot. Nothing auto'd I dont think. I would have to do some digging. Think I got some Denis Potvin stuff too.

Florida???

Did I miss something here or am I just stupid

:confused24:

Yeah I know left myself wide open....fire away

:stickpoke:

No my brother. Im off to Florida. Wont be till next year, Im thinking June , maybe. We got a place to stay when we get there and my job will transfer me anywhere they have an outlet. Just so happens that there is one just a few blocks from wify's mom's. Her mom had been begging us to come stay with her for a few years. As the years roll on I find I dont deal with the snow and cold as well. Now that wifey has osteoaurthritis (sp?) and a new hip she will hurt just as bad as me when it snows. Damn we are sounding old.;) ANyway..we are headed to souhern Florida. Im just taking the basics and we are gonna pull a whole new start. We are gonna rent a POD and just take what we want. Im gonna sell or give away everything else. So when we go we are gonna turn it into an extended roadtrip and ride around the country for a week or two before we head to Boynton Beach.

No my brother. Im off to Florida. Wont be till next year, Im thinking June , maybe. We got a place to stay when we get there and my job will transfer me anywhere they have an outlet. Just so happens that there is one just a few blocks from wify's mom's. Her mom had been begging us to come stay with her for a few years. As the years roll on I find I dont deal with the snow and cold as well. Now that wifey has osteoaurthritis (sp?) and a new hip she will hurt just as bad as me when it snows. Damn we are sounding old.;) ANyway..we are headed to souhern Florida. Im just taking the basics and we are gonna pull a whole new start. We are gonna rent a POD and just take what we want. Im gonna sell or give away everything else. So when we go we are gonna turn it into an extended roadtrip and ride around the country for a week or two before we head to Boynton Beach.

Right on Man

:thumbsup2:

I totally know what your talking about with the cold, Lonna and I are the same way, and eventually Tennessee bound. It's good that you'll be able to have a job right out of the gate, makes it lots easier. If you need help with anything let me know, always willing to help any of our members out. Here's hoping to catch up with you 2 soon, say hey to Mom for us...be safe my friend.

I'd be curious of what you have with Bobby Hull or Gordie Howe? I had the pleasure of skating with both! :snow2:

I have an upperdeck hockey heros Auto'd Gordie Howe could get the card number if ya want, I would just have to pop it out of the frame I have it in and I have an 8X10 Bobby Hull after a fight pic the he autographed personally for me about 10 years ago. I have a lot of old school hockey stuff.

I'd be curious of what you have with Bobby Hull or Gordie Howe? I had the pleasure of skating with both! :snow2:

I have an upperdeck hockey heros Auto'd Gordie Howe could get the card number if ya want, I would just have to pop it out of the frame I have it in and I have an 8X10 Bobby Hull after a fight pic the he autographed personally for me about 10 years ago. I have a lot of old school hockey stuff. Even got a 1983 Oilers/ Jets program with tons of atuographs...missing of course Gretzky and Grant Fuhr. But its got kurri, Messier and the lot. Also got "Tiger" Williams. Most penalty minutes in a season ever.. LOL Like 475 minutes.