I got too rough with the carb sync screw for #3 and stripped it out. I was looking at the parts fiche on Flatout but can't seem to identify the screw I need. Anyone know the part number or the screw size I need? Thanks.

Carl

Why not just pull it out & match it up locally.:2cents:

I don't think they sold seperately. You might need to take it out and match it locally or somebody here might have a old Carb Set ant is willing to take it out.

I think, the Screw is a M5x16 mm, but thats only a guess.

I got too rough with the carb sync screw for #3 and stripped it out. I was looking at the parts fiche on Flatout but can't seem to identify the screw I need. Anyone know the part number or the screw size I need? Thanks.

Carl

How in the world did you do that?? I'd check and make sure there isn't more damaged than just the screw..... Maybe replace the whole assembly off a used set??? You can find 'ugly' carb sets on Ebay for $40-$50 bucks if it comes to that.

I am not quite sure how I managed to do it. I think I assumed a previous "condition" and pushed it over the edge because it is stripped almost the whole length. I know I wasn't cranking on it that hard. Anyhow, good point on checking the rest of the component.

Thanks woz -I will see if I can find a screw local first. If I can't find anything I may take you up your offer.