IGNORED

Victory Vison Tour bike

PITBULL

Had a strange looking bike pass me the other day on the road. I think the looks are what got my attention. Looked like a cross between a Venture and a spaceship. I thought it was cool. Turns out after i did some internet searchng that it was Victory Vision Tour. Anyone here ever had any experience with one of these? Im fixing to maybe run down to a local stealership and give it the once over.

Good to see you PITBULL.

I have seen several around and when we were at the river road run got to see them

upfront.We sat on one and a sales guy took our picture.

I thought it was kinda cool and very well balanced. Linda did not like

how she had to get on and off as well as the seating area for her was

uncomfortable. I liked it myself and would not mind owning one..........Ron

Check some of the links at the bottom of the page. We have talked about them quite a bit. It seems to be a look that one either likes or hates. I do rather like the look of the model without the trunk on it. I haven't gotten used to the look of that trunk yet.

Good to see you PITBULL.

I have seen several around and when we were at the river road run got to see them

upfront.We sat on one and a sales guy took our picture.

I thought it was kinda cool and very well balanced. Linda did not like

how she had to get on and off as well as the seating area for her was

uncomfortable. I liked it myself and would not mind owning one..........Ron

The seating is definatley an important issue for me. The rear looked comfy but ya just cant tell unless ya plunk yer butt down on one. was it awkward for her to get off and on? Wifey just had hip replacement and she needs something a bit easier to get on and off when she gets all healed up.

Yes Sir it was very hard for her and she said she did not like how far she had to spread

her legs to get on and off and it was very awkward getting off.(DO NOT TELL HER I POSTED THIS)

Once seated she said her feet and knees bothered her.(we sat on it while talking to the sales guy for about a half hour)

Plenty of time to get more then adjusted and like I said I was pretty comfy but the BOSS was not.

There you go a honest answer to your question. I just hope she don't read this.

But my life insurance is payed up............................Ron

I and the wife sat on one for about 10 minutes at the IMS show here in the Bay Area last year. We both thought it was very comfortable - though Barb has a smaller frame, possibly. Having said that, I might think regardless of that fact, with hip work done, it may be hard to get on and off.

Also, my BIGGEST complaint was the lack of storage - specifically in the saddlebags. The trunk was OK, but the bags sucked big time for me. Just my two cents.

I rode one about a month ago with the wife. She DOES NOT LIKE at all. Says she didn't like the leg positioning and comfort. I didn't like the handeling, felt like I was floating rather then controlling the bike. But then again I'm not used to having a full fairing either. Would rather have an RSTD with updated amenities.

Ok 1st Pitbull what rock have you been hiding under?? just kidding... we've been talking about this for a while... I like it and it has some really cool features like power adjustible windshield, all hand and foot controls are adjustible... And it looks real cool with the trunk off... which comes off real easy... I test rode one at Daytona... It doesn't have as much legroom as the RSV and is closer to an Ultra Glide but hiway pegs would fix that for most riders... My wife said it wasn't as comfortable as my RSV.. The limited storage issue is way overblown as the numbers are close to a RSV.