IGNORED

Droped Bike Question

captnmidnight

The other day b4 I left home my wife and I were pulling out of an ice cream parlor in town. Stupid me thought the bike was in 1st gear but as I pulled out I realized it was in 2nd. This made for a slower start and a wobble. As I looked back and saw a car approaching quickly,I decided to stop. I must have grabbed too much front brake and the bike went over onto the left crash bar only,with my wife still sitting on the bike. She qickly got off so I could pick it up ,and as I did I noticed a puddle of anti-freeze on the ground the size of a 50cent piece. I couldn't see any damage and no idiot light ever came on. I proceeded to drive home aprox.4 mi. with no issues and haven't started it since. Question: Is there sometype of overflow that could have leaked the fluid? Or is there no way this should have leaked any fluid unless I broke or damaged something. Thx in advance for all your input on this. Cap:bang head:

Thx noah thats a ld off my mind. I wont ask you how you know that!

He probably was laying asleep under the bike when it decided to take a leak or something like that. I may have it almost right, just maybe the words in the wrong order.

Hey Yammer Dan, that 5 Dollar rule mean anyone that drops their bike

must pay everyone in the group 5 bucks. Gee one drop could cost about

$ 27000 . Show me the money

Gambler:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Nope, 5 buck donation to this fine site, per drop.................:mo money::mo money: