IGNORED

What a nice gift! Thanks Bob!

dragerman

So there I was at Carl’s Birthday Party thinking this is really nice and what a great bunch of folks. Honestly, the way VR’s mixed in with Carl’s family you’d think we were all related! I guess we are in a sense and it’s nice to see the family grow and faces become more familiar. The gathering was great and nothing was missing, except Hal’s ‘wings’ of course (long story, if you weren’t at the Rally perhaps you seen the photo’s), even the weather behaved.

Smiles and laughter were all around amidst great stories and even better food... one would think it couldn’t get any better... well it did. Part way through the evening while out on the deck I was approached by one of our members ‘bongobobny’. If you ever met Bob and his lovely wife Becky you’ll know what wonderful people they really are. Well by this time Bob and I had already said hello but hadn’t talked much. I was looking forward to catching up with him but our conversation took a little turn and that’s when it happened. Bob reached out to me with something in his hand and with the most sincere smile he said “here is something I’d like you to have”. When he opened his hand there was a small black velvet pouch and he handed it to me. Well I feel challenged to find words that adequately describe how wonderful I felt when I opened the pouch to find a VentureRider Guardian Bell. It truly is a gift of friendship and I will cherish it as such! Thank you very kindly Bob & Becky!

PS. I haven’t put it on the bike yet but I’ve hung the pouch off my belt loop till I do... every once and a while I hear a “ting” from the bell and I think of Bob and it brings me a smile! At some point I’ll put it on the bike.

:thumbsup2:

and THAT is what this organization is all about. The friendships. :) I love those kind of stories.

Thats why this place is the best on the web, something tells me we need to get another order of bells together

:whistling:

...and your right Charlie, they dont come much better than Bob & Becky :thumbsup2:

Thats why this place is the best on the web, something tells me we need to get another order of bells together

:whistling:

...and your right Charlie, they dont come much better than Bob & Becky

:thumbsup2:

Yes we need some more bells, I don't have one yet and it is constantly on my mind when I ride.