IGNORED

trip story.

PITBULL

I am working on a story about our trip to Florida for the magazine I write for. I have posted quite a bit of it and am almost finshed. If you are completely bored to death and want to check it out you can got to the "tattootate.50megs.com link in my signature and look for the Florida Story link on the left. Might be a few typos...I havent got a chance to edit it yet. Been kinda busy trying to catch up on all the stuff from our triip and getting wifey AKA MOM ready for her surgery. There is an online link to the magazine if anyone is interested...http://www.thundercolorado.com My stuff is written under the name The Viking.

Ride Safe

Mom is doing good. She goes in for her replacement tomorrow ( Monday the 21st). She seems to be doing well today. We rode about 100 miles or so just so she could get a "last" ride in for the year. Im betting she will heal up fast and get some riding time in before christmas. Kidney is better soince she got the stent out. Im getting ready to finish my story. Hopefully it will be done sometime tonight. Thanks for asking about her. She wa shocked that you asked. Thank you:hurts:

Ok...the story is pretty much finished now. Its pretty much what I am going to turn in to the my editor at Thunder Roads. Hopefully they wont chop it up too much. I dont think they will because they were talking about running it in a "series" type of format. Guess we will see. I posted a few more pics on my picture site ( which you will find links to on the story page). Hopefully my card reader shows up sometime today so I can get the rest of the pics off my camera. I might be able to do that tonight but Im not sure. Today is the big day. "MOM" is having her hip replaced so I dont know if I will get to it or not. Just a reminder the story is on the link in my signature-www.tattootate.50megs.com