IGNORED

feeling blah..............

IH Truck Guy

Well,after being home from the rally,I'm just not feeling myself.

Dr.Shari has diognosed the problem as "Timmies Withdrawl"

She thinks we may have to head back to Canada to get me a large Ice Cap...

I usually don't like cappachino,but those were really good...:D:D:D

Not a bad idea, just watch out for the cavity searches at the border! Make sure to take lots of pictures so they are concerned about their behavior being documented and just wave you through.:rotf::rotf::rotf:

Shari said very funny..She's giving them your name as a reference.......:rotfl::rotfl:

So if you notice a few more black helicopters flying over your house,you'll know why...

LOL Cupcake...........I'm on vacation starting Tuesday........maybe taking a few days to just 'go nowhere' and find a Timmie's myself...........few things to do around the house, then we leave for Ocean City MD on Sunday.......back on Wed and having 45 - 50 people over for Mom's B'day on Sat....I'm gonna be looking forward to getting baco to work so I can relax!!!

Not a bad idea, just watch out for the cavity searches at the border! Make sure to take lots of pictures so they are concerned about their behavior being documented and just wave you through.:rotf::rotf::rotf:

:Bunny2::Bunny::rotfl::rotf::rotf:

There is a bit of an inside joke there...reminiscing of that night around the campfire in Kitcener!

LOL Cupcake...........I'm on vacation starting Tuesday........maybe taking a few days to just 'go nowhere' and find a Timmie's myself...........few things to do around the house, then we leave for Ocean City MD on Sunday.......back on Wed and having 45 - 50 people over for Mom's B'day on Sat....I'm gonna be looking forward to getting baco to work so I can relax!!!

What a Bummer!!! I would have the bike "break down" and forget about the Birthday party and take a couple of more days to get back home!!:rotf::rotf::whistling: