IGNORED

J&M Headsets Purchasing Help

birin

The posts on this site seem to lean towards the J&M headsets and additionally that the least expensive ones work quite well.

I wanted to but an inexpensive set due to limited two up riding.

Asked the vendor for the JM-HS-8154 -FF for my wife's full face HJC helmet and the and the JM-HS-8154 -OF for me. Vendor responded that the mic on the open face was not long enough to reach the mouth?? Anyone using the JM-HS-8154 -OF model? Any feedback on performance?

:confused24:

That is the exact same I use on my 3/4 helmet and it reaches fine. Of course, different helmet could fit differently but for mine it is great with some room to spare.

I just love mine and for $59.99, you just can't go wrong. I adjusted the ear piece so they sit closer and more centered to the ear and the sound quality has greatly improved. I don't mind listening to music in the headset now, even for fairly long periods of time.

I am sure you will enjoy it.

Where did you find that for $59.00? I thought I was doing good for 69. At your price I'll buy a spare for the odd chance I lose a helmet. I have a older, cheaper non disconnect headset that is approaching 8 years old and it finally has a wire broken inside. J&M is good quality merchandise.

Where did you find that for $59.00? I thought I was doing good for 69. At your price I'll buy a spare for the odd chance I lose a helmet. I have a older, cheaper non disconnect headset that is approaching 8 years old and it finally has a wire broken inside. J&M is good quality merchandise.

look here http://www.wingstuff.com/cat_electronics.php

No good for a Canuck to shop there, the UPS shipping fees will double the cost. A few that bought there & got hit with brokerage & other fees.

Sierra-MC ships USPS. Mine cost me $92 Cdn in my hands. This included S & H, Customs fee and all applicable taxes. I thought it was quite acceptable.

Sierra-MC ships USPS. Mine cost me $92 Cdn in my hands. This included S & H, Customs fee and all applicable taxes. I thought it was quite acceptable.

Yup, Sierra is very good to deal with, but wingstuff only ships UPS & that gets costly, for us.........