IGNORED

Gettysburg & Carlisle PA Bike Shows

Adams99

Did anyone go to Bike Week in Gettysburg last week? I was on my bike coming home from Chryslers at Carlisle on Saturday (boy was it a hot one) and saw a couple 2nd gen Ventures running around. Gettysburg was packed with bikes, I would say thousands, mostly Harleys of course. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Also they are having a motorcyle show in Carlisle July 25-27, is anyone planning on going? Here is the link:

http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/ce/events/bikefest/

I think they are having a demo ride for all Yamaha Star Edition bikes.

We went through gettysburg last weekend on the way home form the int'l rally. I was wondering why there were so many bikes around:think: We actually lost out on the motel we wanted to stay in because of this rally. We spent the night in Frederick, MD and toyed with the idea of going to the rally on Sunday, but we were anxious to get home.

I was there on Saturday the 12th. Stopped at BattleField HD for a look around then headed back down 15 to the fair grounds. Saw a white RSTD at the show. It was parked next to a vendor selling tour luggage but didn't see any other Royal Stars on the road. I'll be up in Carlisle on Saturday the 26th, 07 Galaxy Blue/Raven RSV.