IGNORED

New Membership committee for Biker/Musician Social Group

Dragonslayer

I happen to know 2 , (No actually 3) Forum members that live in my neck of the world that need to be inducted, encouraged, pursued or harrassed into this Social (..... Or Anti-Social Group...........Hmmm, ............. Only time will tell) club. All of whom I happen to have been fortunant enough to have spent time with yesterday.:banana::banana::banana:

One of which being BLACKJACK Terry. I spent time with BLACKJACK yesterday because as a dedicated forum member, he is the one that has taken it upon his shoulders, and to his credit, :thumbsup2: organized and Host the Monthly North Georgia M & E which occurs on the second Saturday of each month. But not only that is(as I found out yesterday) is a musician playing the drums :smash2:and guitar. :guitarist 2:He also happens to be a friend and the Design/build general contractor to the owner of Galaxy Music. :cool10::whistling:He recently completed a project of building the new Galaxy Music store on GA 400 near Dahlonega, GA whice we rode by yesterday :7_6_3[1]:and where his son happens to be the new Store Manager.:cool10::cool10::whistling::whistling:

Also at yesterday's N Ga M&E was a relatively new Forum member, 1st time M&E participants, avid Guitar collector :mo money:and aspiring Guitar musician:guitarist 2:. COLUMBO. He and his significant other, whose name (to my discredit) :doh:I didn't catch or retain, seem to be super people and ride a beautifull 2nd Gen Midnight Venture.

Also another relatively new forum member, MATTCHARVA, and are also reunited Old friends, and..... who I happen to be rebuilding an 84 XVZ12 VR for. Matt is a talented musician that I have actually jammed with, plays a killer Piano, and Guitar:guitarist 2: and does great lead vocals. :Im not listening toMatt and his wife Charlotte were over for dinner last night and are also super people :cool10::cool10:that will fit right with the VentureRider and Biker/musician group.:thumbsup::group cheers:

So :icon_smile_questionwho's in charge of the new membership committee for this Social?? Group.

Oh yea, and..:icon_smile_question:icon_smile_question........will there patches for this club? .................:thumbsup2::banana:or maybe a secret membership decoder ring.:banana::banana::banana:

If they just want to join us as members, then they need to register and then pass the approval department, if you want to create a sub-group then you're the one to head it up,,,,, but we'll have to think about making sub-groups first.

JMHO

Carl

So :icon_smile_questionwho's in charge of the new membership committee for this Social?? Group.

Announcing the new membership director and committe chairman for the Bike/Musicians VebntureRider social group!!

AtlantaDragonslayer

Didn't hear the train coming did ya :rotf:

If they just want to join us (which US?)as members, then they need to register and then pass the approval department, if you want to create a sub-group then you're the one to head it up,,,,, but we'll ( who's WE?)have to think about making sub-groups first.

JMHO

Carl

OKey Dokey,

When you say JOIN US AS MEMBERS are you referring to the Venturerider.org "US" membership group, which they are already members of, or, are you referring to Biker/Musician Social group "US" that already exist on this forum?

If you mean the Biker/Musician Social group "US" , Well then, I'll try to encourage them to do so, and whom must they apply to that represents the approval department, to make sure they a worthy of membership into this already existing sub-Group. If personal references would be helpful in the application process, I offer mine, for whatever that's worth.

I don't think your suggestion of a Sub-Sub Social group will be necessary.

To further un-cloud my mind maybe I could be directed then to this Musical sub-Group that has escaped my attention to this point.

To try and clarify the membership approval dept, that would be our Moderators.

Maybe it is away beyond me of what you speak, but I am interested.

Announcing the new membership director and committe chairman for the Bike/Musicians VebntureRider social group!!

AtlantaDragonslayer

Didn't hear the train coming did ya :rotf:

I was more interested in the patches, Decoder rings and possible t'shirts, concession rather than taking office. I'm not sure I can pass public scrutiny to hold a political office.http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/15/15_1_120.gifhttp://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/15/15_1_137.gif

I'm now wondering how I slid under the radar of the Approval Committee.:duck:http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_15_56.gif

To further un-cloud my mind maybe I could be directed then to this Musical sub-Group that has escaped my attention to this point.

I'm sorry, I assumed you were up to speed on what I was talking about. My Bad.

At the top of the page just under the Welcom USER ID Name box is a link labeled Quick Links. Hit that then you will see a selection Social Groups when you hit that the Names of the four currently existing social Groups window will appear Biker/Musicians being one of them.

Sure, go to the quick links at the top of the page, then select Social Groups and then select the Biker/Musician Group and your there!!:thumbsup2: