IGNORED

Where to put this interesting leather Box

Greetings...

A number of years ago, My mother sent me a watch that came in a really nice black domed leather box. It has 2 chrome snaps, and just screams Biker accessory...

The watch, unfortunately was rather cheap - and didn't survive time - And I don't wear pimped out jewelry anyway -

So now I've sat for hours - on the bike - just pondering WHERE and more importantly - HOW to mount it!

It's 7.5" long, 3.75" wide, and 3.5" tall. It has a divider in the center which seperates it into 2 padded compartments. Each compartment is the perfect length for all the normal junk I carry in my 2 front pants pockets - Bic lighters, carmex, dental pick, rolling papers, fold up reading glasses etc...

http://i26.tinypic.com/72ggad.jpg

Any Ideas where this should properly go on an 89VR? I was just going to stick it on the right side - over my dead CB with Velcro but figured it couldn't hurt to ask. Someone might have a better idea. Besides - it's rather too tall for that - It would bump my hand during a U-turn...

It's too tall to fit on the top cover, and besides, I have plans for a home-made tank bag. I also considerd the space over the ignition - twixt the bars - or possibly covering the Cruise control lights, or even on the travel bag - facing to the rear... If I had 2 of them - I'd put one on each side! But alas - Only the one...

Greetings...

A number of years ago, My mother sent me a watch that came in a really nice black domed leather box. It has 2 chrome snaps, and just screams Biker accessory...

The watch, unfortunately was rather cheap - and didn't survive time - And I don't wear pimped out jewelry anyway -

So now I've sat for hours - on the bike - just pondering WHERE and more importantly - HOW to mount it!

It's 7.5" long, 3.75" wide, and 3.5" tall. It has a divider in the center which seperates it into 2 padded compartments. Each compartment is the perfect length for all the normal junk I carry in my 2 front pants pockets - Bic lighters, carmex, dental pick, rolling papers, fold up reading glasses etc...

Any Ideas where this should properly go on an 89VR? I was just going to stick it on the right side - over my dead CB with Velcro but figured it couldn't hurt to ask. Someone might have a better idea. Besides - it's rather too tall for that - It would bump my hand during a U-turn...

It's too tall to fit on the top cover, and besides, I have plans for a home-made tank bag. I also considerd the space over the ignition - twixt the bars - or possibly covering the Cruise control lights, or even on the travel bag - facing to the rear... If I had 2 of them - I'd put one on each side! But alas - Only the one...

You might think about hanging it between the risers. Convient place to stash do-dads....

the normal junk I carry in my 2 front pants pockets - Bic lighters, carmex, dental pick, rolling papers, fold up reading glasses etc...

Heck, just roll one and sit there a while, you'll figure it out..:rasberry:

Greetings...

Brian...you crack me up!:crackup::crackup::crackup:

Yeah, I was prepared for that!

:stickinouttounge:

Heck, just roll one and sit there a while, you'll figure it out..:rasberry:

Been doin' too much of that too...

Oh well, Maybe I'll just keep it on my desk - where it's been living...

Edited by Kandaje