IGNORED

Seeking Quality Yamaha Service near Fredericksburg, VA

Two Tone White

Hi -

Is anyone on this forum familiar with any quality and trustworthy dealer/independent Yamaha service provider in an around Fredericksburg, VA? I can go North towards Woodbridge, South towards Spotsy or West towards Culpepper.

Thank very much in advance,

TTW

You have Coleman Power Sports in Woodbridge. I've only used them for warranty work and so far they've treated me good. I can't recall the exit number but you'd exit off I 95 north onto the Prince William Parkway exit towards Manassas. Go up a couple lights and turn left onto Telegraph Rd. (7-11 here) Coleman is about a 1/2 mile or so down on your left.

Charlie at the Cycle Center in Culpeper is pretty good also. I wish I could say I had favorable dealing with Coleman but I haven't. I bought my RSTD from Charlie and he did cut me a heck of a deal.

By the way if you ever want to meet up for a ride let me know, I live right in Culpeper.

Dave

in King George because there is no one else around. You have to be persistent and always check your bike in the parking lot before leaving. After buying my bike used I took it in for scheduled service. I rode away and 3 miles down the rode noticed smothing I had told them about when I went in. I had to take i back several times to get it right.

If you go there be firm about what you know is wrong. After being resolute they have fixed my ehaust and cracked intake manifold as warranty repair.

bug

Thanks everyone. I've been to check out Coleman and I've been to FMS several times. I probably like them better than Coleman. I'll check out the Cycle Center in Culpepper before I make any service choices. I was hoping that there would be a quality Indy around. These dealers are all pretty inflexible with pricing. They wanted to charge me $222 and $181 for Dunlop E3's, plus $125 for mounting and balancing. If I buy them on-line cheaper, they charge me more four the mount and balance. So, they've got you either way. Absolutely ridiculous.

Thanks for your input and ride safe.

Hi -

Is anyone on this forum familiar with any quality and trustworthy dealer/independent Yamaha service provider in an around Fredericksburg, VA? I can go North towards Woodbridge, South towards Spotsy or West towards Culpepper.

Thank very much in advance,

TTW

Don't try the Yamaha dealer in Gettysburg. I stopped in there on my ride to Ga from PA to get some brake pads. Sizing me up as a tourist he tried to charge me $50.00 for one set. I passed and rode on. Auto zone sells them for about $17.00 per set.