IGNORED

selling our Starlight trailer

Cinderella

if anyone is looking or interested we are going to sell our trailer. We never use it and want to put the money towards a camper.

Im going to list it on ebay tonight.......but if anyone from here wants it , they get first dibbs, Id even stop the auction for you ...:8:

its a 1998 Starlight...... maybe about 125 lbs..i can move it around easily.

The frame was sandblasted and heavy duty primed and then painted 3 yrs ago.....the tub was removed and repainted...a cpl years ago we revarnished the wood rails on the top.

Has a spare..tires are in good condition...all lights work, all the lights u see in pics are lights, none are reflectors...has bearing buddys on wheels.

looks wet in the picture cause it is......:rasberry: I sprayed it off as it was dusty from the garage

Can send more pics if anyones wants.

there is a small scratch on the spoiler

We never use it and want to put the money towards a camper.

But it was pulled by a 2nd gen...That's got to knock a few bucks off.....:stirthepot:

She never said it was pulled by a 2nd gen, just said they "never use it", so it should bring top bucks to all the first gens, that need to bring the spare parts with them. :stirthepot:

Brad

I can't leave Cindy alone for five minutes without starting trouble. Sorry to all the nice folk on here. Even BradT. :whistling::rotfl:

As Cindy was saying I would like to get 850 out of the trailer but not sure if that is fair market value. So if anyone thinks its a tad over priced don't hesitate to let me know. If I get offended I will sick Cindy on you...:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

If interested PM me a price and see if we can work something out.

Dale

I can't leave Cindy alone for five minutes without starting trouble. Sorry to all the nice folk on here. Even BradT. :whistling::rotfl:

As Cindy was saying I would like to get 850 out of the trailer but not sure if that is fair market value. So if anyone thinks its a tad over priced don't hesitate to let me know. If I get offended I will sick Cindy on you...:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

If interested PM me a price and see if we can work something out.

Dale

I'm looking for a trailer,but I have to wait and see if I win the one in Kitchener,:whistling:

Like that's gonna happen.:doh::doh:.....I got no luck.

I really don't know about the price,since I have not researched Starlite trailers.If you still have it when we get back,we'll have to talk.....

As Cindy was saying I would like to get 850 out of the trailer but not sure if that is fair market value. So if anyone thinks its a tad over priced don't hesitate to let me know. Dale

What is the price of a new Starlight? Four Years ago I bought a '98 N-Line trailer (single wheel) and paid $800 for it. It is still in excellent condition, and since they are now going for more than $1800, I would not take less than $800, if I decide to sell it.

Guest tessa c2

Looks like a nice trailor, and i don't think 800 bucks is to much, can't make on on your own for much under that which state is MO, i just have a hunch that you are way to far south for me to be interested in it,

okay seen the plate on it, and yup missouri is to far south:hurts:

Just a thought here.

Might be someone coming up to the Pork in the Pines from MO. If you are coming dow to the Pork in the Pines this year, maybe a trailer relay could be set up.

:15_8_211[1]:

What is the price of a new Starlight? Four Years ago I bought a '98 N-Line trailer (single wheel) and paid $800 for it. It is still in excellent condition, and since they are now going for more than $1800, I would not take less than $800, if I decide to sell it.

here is their site

http://www.neoshotrailers.com/

but if you go to this page where u can take the trailer and add options

http://www.neoshotrailers.com/ip-no16.htm

it would sell today for around $1950 !!

Guest tessa c2

ya i was thinking about that russel, i have to line something up, as in a road trip for this summer, Lenny's getting pretty growly. about not putting any miles on this summer, was in the other morning, and he kind of looked simular as to; if one was to just kick a badger in the snout:hurts: and we will have to see how the harvest comes off as to getting time off at the end of august. pete

She never said it was pulled by a 2nd gen, just said they "never use it", so it should bring top bucks to all the first gens, that need to bring the spare parts with them. :stirthepot:

Brad

I have been thinking on a trailer, but no hitch on the scoot yet (been waiting for a receiver type hitch to be produced).... Hint hint Beer30, time for an update soon.......

Spare set of spark plugs do not take much room, Brad..........

well we put it on ebay last night........12 people watching..which means nothing..:rotf:

we put $1000 or make offers........no offers as of yet..1 person inquired as to measurements.......

geez if someone bought it ( and paid :innocent:) right away........I could go pick my new (used) camper up this weekend :D instead of next weekend...........:whistling::whistling:

and get it all ready for vacation........:hurts:

• 2 weeks later...