IGNORED

Something for little riders

nyjerry

I've seen this before and think it's a great idea, wished I had one a few times but I no longer have the kids helmet (guess I've grown out of it).

As for the bungee cords... :scratchchin: it's either that or velcro on their butts! :hihi:

That riding device has been around for about ten years. Its mainly for those riding standards or cruisers or even sport bikes. They are a bit pricey but even if the child falls asleep they don't fall off.

My wife and I both rode and we eventually bought a sidecar but my son who was the youngest rode behind me on the bike. ( better weight distribition) My Old Yamaha had a movable back rest so we could move it forward then we used a large belt like a seat belt around the backrest to give him (and us) a little added security. We travelled back and forth to the Adirondacks for years that way until the kids got their own bikes and rode with us. But the riding harness always seemed like a great invention

I remember when I, my older sister and brother, used to all ride with my dad on the old Honda. I loved to ride with my Uncle when I was barely out of diapers. I used to ride in front of him on the seat. Aaaaa, the good old days. I guess a lot of things have changed since then.