Well ---I sent them back. Not the fault of the seat--They just didnt fit me, They were uncomfortable on my legs. The back rest set me up too straight. Im sure thats the way they were suppose to set but it was very uncomfortable for me. ANNNNND The most important reason GGMa said "NO-I dont like them". Im sure they would have felt better as time went by-- but too expensive to take the chance. Again the seats looked great but was just not for me. Not sure what im going to do GGMa likes her stock seat and Mustang does not make a rider seat that fits the stock passenger seat. Im told that Corbin is a HARD seat and thats what I dont want. Woe-Woe-Woe is me ---better that I could find a soft seat to fit my old rear=====Buzz

I couldn't sit in the factory seat for more than 15 minutes. The mustang seat pushed me too far forward and then Hartco out of Daytona made me a seat that's great with a backrest that's hard to get in but the seat is great. FINALLY! They have been making seats for 30 years.

You might also check into this outfit. A buddy of mine here has had three of them on different bikes and swears by them. I sat on his bike just today to check out the seat and I thought it felt pretty nice. I could tell that there was no pressure on my tailbone. They take your height and weight along with a picture of you sitting on the old seat and they custom make one to fit you. In their photo gallery they show one on a Royal Star Venture.

http://www.day-long.com/