IGNORED

Hit & Run...

Venturous Randy

• 2 months later...

What a JERK (pierced guy)! It is VERY sad that people are soooo inconsiderate and have to be sooo irresponsible to others. They should hang porch guy by his piercings! :95:

You are very lucky that security has the whole incident recorded and you can get a copy!

STRING HIM UP BY HIS N**S! (and a few piercings as well just to add a little pain). Make him squeel like a little girl too! :yikes:

Sorry to hear about this. If you find out she doesn't have insurance you would still be able to collect under your uninsured motorist protection - assuming you carry it of course. Many policies require you either file a police report of have an independent witness to the event. Sounds like you have both (if you count the video as an independent witness). In many states it's an optional coverage and many bikers that I talk to simply choose not to pay the extra premium for it. Good luck and I hope you get everything taken care of quickly.

Randy, we're so sorry that your bike is a mess.

Thank God that you are alright. Smart move to back off from the pin cushion on the porch. I hate liars soooo much!icon8.gificon8.gificon8.gificon4.gif I guess they feel they are better than you. Well, let's hope that video gets the better of him.

Brandy and Wayne

The camera is a friend at times. They keep the honest honest and do help more than we realize. The dude on the porch was just covering for the chick, the chick needs to be nailed ( if she was the one in the truck). How good is the picture? Our cameras don't show any details. Good luck and hope the system works for you. Pete Mann