IGNORED

Heading South

Roy Hoffman

A couple of us from the Pocono area will be heading down south on Sat. 6/21 to ride the Tail Of The Dragon. We plan on riding it mid week and being tourists around NC Tenn and VA the rest of the time. No solid plans yet, but we will stay out 8 or 9 days.

If you need a place to stay on your way down and your riding the Blue Ridge Parkway here's a nice place to stay. Parkview Lodge & Cabins Hwy 221 Milepost 317 Here's the phone number as well, 828-765-4787.

I know there's a few other places. I know my husband a few others stayed at a motorcycle place. They had covered area for your bikes. It was nice from what they told me.

Have a great time. And ride safe

Margaret

A couple of us from the Pocono area will be heading down south on Sat. 6/21 to ride the Tail Of The Dragon. We plan on riding it mid week and being tourists around NC Tenn and VA the rest of the time. No solid plans yet, but we will stay out 8 or 9 days.

Hey I have a question are any of you planning to tow your bike down south? If so is there any room on your trailer for another bike. And If so Could I pay you:mo money: to pick up a bike for me I bought off E-bay In PA on the way down. I'll be glad to meet you at the Dragon and give you the grand tour of some of the best Motorcycle roads in the world. Eastern Tenneessee, Western North Carolina and North Georgia, My home riding territory. :7_6_3[1]:Pay you for your trouble and expenses. :mo money::mo money::mo money:Maybe include you in my will.

If not, It was just a thought, doesn't hurt to ask.