IGNORED

Need some info quick for rally t-shirt orders

Guest ReinyRooster

Guest ReinyRooster

I have a few people who registered for the VentureRider Rally in Kitchener but have not given the information we require regarding their t-shirt orders. To go along with their name, we need the size of shirt, short sleeve or long, grey or black. WE need this information today ASAP please. Information required for:

Kent Maurer (v7goose & wife)

Fred Saari ( yooper)

John & Caroline BOUTE

Charlie ( Foraheartof gold@aol.com)

Brad Y & Lonna Newby....anybody heard of them?? bwahahahaha

I have sent emails out to most but not rec'd any responses yet and I need this info before the end of the day to get the t-shirt orders in.

Please send my the info to me ASAP at : reinyschmidt@rogers.com

I sent you an email yesterday, but I think I forgot to mention the sleeve. Anyway, here it all is: 1 Large, 1 XL, both black and long sleeve. Sorry for the delay.

Goose

I know I forgot the sleeve on mine, normal sleeve.

I ordered 2 at maint day from the lovely ladies working the crowd, the shirts are paid for but I havent paid for shipping, let me know what I owe ya and I can paypal it. Also thank you for all your time and effort in putting this together I am sure it is a major project and it sounds like you guys really went out of your way to cover every detail. I really wish I was able to attend but I just cant make it happen, I am sure its gonna be a blast cause you guys really seem like a funloving crew.:080402gudl_prv: Craig