IGNORED

Yamaha headsets

Dusty

I have the headsets from Yamaha. I know they are from JM but the sound quality is pretty poor. The only way I can hear the CB is to leave it on speaker. My wife is really getting tired of me asking her to repeat what she has said as the sound is distorted. Is there a better set of helmet speakers available that I can replace the ones that came with the set?

This is the one I have and I love it. I had another set I had paid twice the price tag on this one and the sound was terrible. Very tinny. these I even enjoy listening to my music through them. CB comes it very clear and so does the intercom. http://www.sierra-mc.com/proddetail.asp?prod=JM%2DHS%2D8154%2DOF Total with shipping and customs, came to Approx $92 Can Cheers

I just picked up a full face version of this headset. I'm not an audiophile but they sound pretty good to me. Mic seems nice and clear.

Only issue is the size of the mic. Pretty deep, and it needs to be mounted inside the chin bar. Not much area deep enough for it and you need to avoid the venting. It was quite a challenge to install in my helmet.