IGNORED

Dons Maintenance day/SSP Project

1BigDog

First I would like to thank Don and Eilene for hosting this wonderful event and for all the hospitality that they have shown me while I was a guest there. Oh yea, Dylan too. He did a great job of burning that annoying CD:rotf::rotf:. It was my first and it was great to meet all of you. Don, thank you for facilitating the SSP portion of MD also.

That being said, I would also like to thank ALL of the participants who over the last 5 months supported us in making the Secret Squirrel Project a reality. whether you contributed money, time, talents or just well wishes, believe me, it was all very much appreciated. I just cant say enough about how much you all have helped us with this endeavor. Im not going to mention names...you all know who you are. Thank you all.

On a more personal note: Brad and Lonna....im at a loss for words. You two are the real deal. Anytime, brother....

OK, so I didnt take pics. Bobbie and others will fill in the blanks soon. Hope to see you all sometime in the future.

:bighug:

Jeff,

I can sincerely say that it was our pleasure to be able to have you with us up north here. I have waited a long time to meet face to face with you and it was great to be able to talk with you besides being on the phone. The door is always open here too my friend, this wont be the last time we see eachother :)

I too would like to thank everyone involved either directly or indirectly with the Secret Squirrel Project. To all the members that through mass emails kept this a secret, it is very much appreciated, Muffin didn't have a clue as to what he was getting. It was the best Maintenance day we have been to and I absolutely enjoyed everyones company and seeing new faces and some very good old friends. We'll get the pics off the camera this week and put some up....BTW has anyone seen Muffin :whistling:

Jeff, you, Brad and whoever else helped you did an INCREDIBLE job on this project. I was so happy that fate interceded and allowed the "reveal" to be done at Don's so that I could watch it. The presentation was very well done and even though it was 'off the cuff' I don't think you could have planned it better. Muffin was truly surprised and Iknow that he and mini will run that thing ragged.

It was great meeting you again and we look forward to seeing you again.