IGNORED

Can Am Spyder Roadster

newman

Seen one of these last weekend on the interstate. Didn't get a good look because it was going the opposite direction. It was moving along at "quite a good pace" so just got a glimpse. Very distinct look and your eyes are definitely drawn to. Must be that bright yellow color.

Have ridden one last fall and boy are they a blast. Need to steer them like a four wheeler. No leaning. Pretty quick the one thing you need to do is waer a full face helment as the wind off that short windsheild hits you right square in the face.:cool10::cool10::smile5::smile5::smile5:

I rode one a prototype last summer during am MSF trike safety course ! Boy after being on HD's all day what a blast very stable and fast. The Reps that where there were saying that if sales went well they were going to make a long distance touring type ie comfortable seat tour bags ect ... wont trade the Venture on one but my 20 year old daughter loved it (she took the course also and rode it for 3 days).. might just be the future never know ...but for an old guy like me i'll stick to my heavy venture:cool10: