IGNORED

What month is this???

SilvrT

It seems more like November or maybe February based on the weather this week. Today's high temp is 10 celcius (49 F) ... normals would be 18 c (64 F). The whole week is going this way... what happened??? May was great...warm...sunny most of the time... I'm even sporting a "farmer's tan" from being out in the sun.... 3 weeks ago I was in my cutoffs...no shirt..and looking for shade! I could go up to the north country and find warmer weather! sheeeeesh! Global Warming??.... not here! If anything, it's getting worse.

It seems more like November or maybe February based on the weather this week. Today's high temp is 10 celcius (49 F) ... normals would be 18 c (64 F). The whole week is going this way... what happened??? May was great...warm...sunny most of the time... I'm even sporting a "farmer's tan" from being out in the sun.... 3 weeks ago I was in my cutoffs...no shirt..and looking for shade! I could go up to the north country and find warmer weather! sheeeeesh! Global Warming??.... not here! If anything, it's getting worse.

Sounds like the same thing here on the prairies. We have had a terribly cold spring here also, we are still having some cherry trees etc. still blooming! waayy too late! forcast highs for the weekend are sposed to be 13 or 14, man thats mid march or april weather not June! Our normals are sposed to be 22 to24 for the daily high, global warming, hmmm, I am not sure about that!

Brian:cool10::cool10:

Edited by friesman

I've noticed that of late, the Wacko's have been kind of quiet about

Al Gore, and his stupid book.

I don't detect any warming !! Word is the Glaciers on Mt. St. Helens are growing.

Not a word about this in the Seattle local press.

Guess it does not fit their model.

Cold & rainy up here, but our 8+ year drought is over!:cool10: May was the wettest month, ever, on record, and June so far is wet enough to cause flooding in the Black Hills. But, EVERYTHING is green!:cool10:

I'm ready for some drier weather, but you guys down south can keep your 100 degree temperatures all to yourselves.:no-no-no: 75 degrees is warm enough for me.:stirthepot:

Maxed out at 58 today, predicting only 60 for the next 5 days.

SFO was 54 this morning.

All NW states are Cold !! More rain headed East !!! Poured here All Day !!

Still Raining

My furnace is still running !!!

Well the hot hazy humid air hit Ontario yesterday, I just went for a ride after work tonight, and currently the temp is 25 degrees and humidex of 31:scorched:, this is at 1:30am...

I like the comment someone made about riding into a giant hairdryer, when the humidity is at 100% it sure is sticky...bike handles better tho(almost melted tires grip well):thumbsup2:...hehehe..

I think we went to summer about a month and a half ago.

Compared to last year... yep... it's warmer. Never made it to 100 last year, which is unusual. At least the ride to work in the morning is ok. A cooling vest really helps the ride home. I won't even complain about the winds. Those 20 mph winds help cool you down when caught in traffic or sitting at lights! Today I even caught a couple of brief, light showers on the way home. Now that felt good!

Seems there are extremes either one way or 'tother going on...gawd, it's been so long since I've experienced over 100 F temps... but to be honest, even tho I like warm...that's just too HOT!! Could we have just some of it???...how about 10 or 15 degrees??