IGNORED

Attn: S.E. Michigan Crew

Carbon_One

Ok folks let's get a heads up here on who's going to Freebirds on Saturday?

Who's going to go in the morning and come back that evening?

Time & place to meet up for the ride down? I think this will depend on who's going where we meet so I'll hold off on suggesting a location till we see who signs on here.

Larry

Posted time & location on post #11

Edited by Carbon_One

I was going to go but we found out wife has to have test run thur. and fri. and there calling for 60% chance of rain for sat. and sun. so i think im going to pass on this one and stay home with the wife

Dray

Gary sorry for not including our cross the border brothers & sisters. Of course you're part of our group as well as many others.

I did know that you, Brad & Lonna were going ahead a day or two thou.

We'll see ya there.

Larry

Ok folks let's get a heads up here on who's going to Freebirds on Saturday?

Who's going to go in the morning and come back that evening?

Time & place to meet up for the ride down? I think this will depend on who's going where we meet so I'll hold off on suggesting a location till we see who signs on here.

Larry

Hey Larry I will be going Sat and coming back on Sat just name time and place to meet. Hope weather is ok but we might get wet.

Joe

The wife and I are riding down to Akron, Ohio Friday morning for an AA thing, but would like to know where you all are meeting up and maybe we can stop in and say HOWDY HI.

Dons house is in Oberlin Ohio SW of Cleveland, 16898 Hawley rd. Stop in if you can, you might not want to leave.

OK Folks I'll say we meet at the Leon's restaurant on Telegraph road in Taylor.

I'll suggest kickstand time up at 8:30 as we're looking at about 2 1/2 hr drive to Freebirds place.

Time may or may not change as I'll be looking at weather reports since as of now there's supposed to be a slight chance of morning rain. As we head south the weather should clear up. Time will tell on this.

Larry

Big D,

Leon is south of I-94 over Telegraph almost 2 blocks.

I'm planning to go, so if you come from Walled Lake we can meet around southfield over Telegraph about 8:00

What do you think?

Larry, we 'll see you at Leon's 8:30.

Carlos

Leon's

8787 Telegraph Rd

Taylor, MI 48180

313-299-0967

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&q=8787+Telegraph+Rd+Taylor,+MI+48180&fb=1&geocode=13616240500331232301,42.244707,-83.269818&oi=manybox&ct=14&cd=1&resnum=2

http://www.restaurantica.com/restaurants/230641/

Larry I was thinking about taking 75-south to 420-south

to 20-south/east to 303-east to Hawley road. This way it's 135 miles.

This way cuts out most of the freeway. What do you think.

Edited by Al Bates

quote: Larry I was thinking about taking 75-south to 420-south

This way cuts out most of the freeway. What do you think. Al

Sounds good to me. Never been on that route before so no idea what road is like. Let's wait and see what weather will be. If we get a late start then might be best to hit the e-way to make up time. Looked at the route on my MS map program. It's almost a straight shot to Don's once you get off 2-80

Larry

Shut,

I didn't knew we have anothe Carl here....

Now we have MiCarl, MarCarl and Carlos...

:rotf::rotf::rotf:

They say bad things come in threes. Or is that good things come in threes? Never could keep that straight.

Larry I was thinking about taking 75-south to 420-south

This way cuts out most of the freeway. What do you think.

It's been a long time since I took 20 (I'm from originally from Akron) but if I recall correctly a lot of it is divided highway. It's not limited access though so you have 55mph with cross traffic and lights. The occasional hay wagon.....

If you like twisties drop a bit south and take 18. It still follows the old property lines in some places.

**EDIT** My bad. Strike 18. It runs with 20 on that side of the state.

Edited by MiCarl

It's been a long time since I took 20 (I'm from originally from Akron) but if I recall correctly a lot of it is divided highway. It's not limited access though so you have 55mph with cross traffic and lights. The occasional hay wagon.....

If you like twisties drop a bit south and take 18. It still follows the old property lines in some places.

**EDIT** My bad. Strike 18. It runs with 20 on that side of the state.

Micarl, thanks for the info :sun: