IGNORED

Trip out West.

Steve S

My wife and I have been "planning" a trip to the southwest since last year and are finally getting ready to leave. We had hoped to leave in late March, but the death of a family member delayed us. It looks like we will be able to head out tomorrow if I can get one more project finished on the RV. I am so looking forward to doing some serious sightseeing from the Trike in New Mexico and Arizona.  

I will try to provide some pictures when I can. 

Steve

• Like 6

@Steve S,, Tippy and I hope and pray your southwest adVENTURE is absolutely nothing but the grandest of times!! As you probably already know, you folks are headed into our memories of the "best of the best of CTFW times" touring experiences from years past and we hope you come back from your tour with the same WOWZY feelings. I truly look forward to your reports/pics!!  I wont bore you with travel advice because your journey/fun will develop as you tour BUT,, if you have ANY interest in WW2 history/experiences,, if you get anywhere near Kayenta Arizona I encourage you to stop at the Burger King in Kayenta and check out the Navajo Code Talker display there! Also notice the "PLEASE DONT GIVE THE PANHANDLERS ANY THING" sign in the BK parking lot! GET A JOB was my interpretation = NICE!! I am, beyond words, wishing you folks nothing but the BEST of journey's and total GODSPEED my friend! Puc

P.S.!! CONDOLENCES ON THE LOSS OF YOUR LOVED ONE!! PRAYERS UP!

Edited by cowpuc
forgot condolences!!
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We made it to Roswell New Mexico Saturday night and are taking a day off to rest and prepare for a few days of serious riding. AND to allow it to warm up above 55 degrees.  It is COLD down in the Southwest. Thankfully it will be much warmer tomorrow so we can get out and see some sights. Pictures will come soon.

Steve

• Like 2