IGNORED

paint

Guest Boss Hogg

Guest Boss Hogg

I have a gold and cream venture and trying to repaint but the cream is a tri-coat paint does anyone have a good paint code for the cream ?

Guest Boss Hogg

yeah I did but they only go back to 1990 I was looking at the 2000 venture millinium edition paint that might work

yeah I did but they only go back to 1990 I was looking at the 2000 venture millinium edition paint that might work

1990 might JUST be what's on their website. I'm pretty sure if you give them a call, they can come up with just about any stock color.

• 1 month later...

Just ride your bike down to the local auto parts store that sells paint in your area, grab their color book , take it outside and match it out of the book. Chances are you will find the exact color in one of the books as Yamaha isnt mixing special paint for these bikes (Idont think so any way) If you are painting the whole thing I dont think it will matter much if you dont find the exact color you will find something close enough that no one will know the difference if you cant find the exact color. But I imagine you will find the right color in one of the books.

Paul