IGNORED

Pa. Ride??

cecdoo

Just emailed my wife. I would imagine her response will be "absolutely!". We were thinking about a run to a winery - maybe Pinnacle in Kutztown but that is not much of a ride for you. I'll let you know what she comes back with...

Hey sounds like a winner to me. I am doing a car/motorcycle show on sat but any other time sounds good, let me know.

Hi Roy, tried to send you a PM but it wont let me?? I have Sun. open, where abouts are you at in the Poconos? Maybe we could meet somewhere in the middle? Craig

:whistling:HEY GUYS,

A RIDE SUNDAY SOUNDS GOOD TO ME, IF YOU DON'T MIND A FIRST GEN. HANGIN' OUT WITH YOU "BIG BOYS" COUNT ME IN!

EARL

You are more than welcome, where abouts are you located, so we can get some idea of where to meet? I am in SO. East Pa. I am guessing Roy is in NE PA, I see you are a Steelers fan, are you in Pittsburgh area? Craig

Hi Earl, I am taking a ride up toward Coudersport, Galeton area today, I will drop down thru the mid of the state on way home, I will look for a meeting spot for tommorrow. Wont get home till later this evening, I'll post to you tonite. Craig

Hi Craig

I live not too far from the race track at Long Pond. I'm off the junction of 115 and 940. It would be great if we could get out to the west a ways to be more convient for Earl. I am about to leave for a car-motorcycle show locally but Sunday would be good for me. You could come up rt 61 to 15 north and meet up at wal mart just north of Lewisburg, it is on the left plenty of places to go from there. RT 15 south is at the 210 exit for Earl comming east on I-80. Maybe you could forward this to Earl or maybe he will read it before .

later Roy

Hi Craig

I live not too far from the race track at Long Pond. I'm off the junction of 115 and 940. It would be great if we could get out to the west a ways to be more convient for Earl. I am about to leave for a car-motorcycle show locally but Sunday would be good for me. You could come up rt 61 to 15 north and meet up at wal mart just north of Lewisburg, it is on the left plenty of places to go from there. RT 15 south is at the 210 exit for Earl comming east on I-80. Maybe you could forward this to Earl or maybe he will read it before .

later Roy

Ok sounds like a plan, on 15 north of Lewisburg there is a Walmart on left with a Sheetz gas station rite in front of it. Lets meet there. If I leave at 8 am I should get there about 10:30 we can have a cup of coffee and go from there. Please let me know if you guys are coming, if not I will ride somewhere else. Anyone else reading this is welcome to join us, it was beautiful up there today:) Craig

Hi Craig,

I Am East Of Pittsburg, Near Altoona, Pa. Pick A Spot Thats Good For You And Let Me Know Where It Is And I'll Be There!

Earl

:confused24: We waited Earl:confused24: Hope nothing serious went wrong? Anywho if you were on Rt 15 today and saw a coupla little guys pushing a beautiful midnite venture down the road:whistling: Ya coulda helped:cool10: Met Roy, and he is a great guy, hope he made it home ok. I will let him explain the rest. We will do it again Roy. Another beautiful day out riding, hope its just like this for maint day

Gee Guys,

I apologize for not meeting up with you this morning, I left out early, (no GPS on this old girl!) and was about 50 miles out of Altoona when I hit a pothole in the road and the bike died. I pulled off the false tank cover because I have had trouble with the fuse block before and much to my suprize 4 of the 6 fuses dropped out on the ground! It seems the little fuse clips broke when the bike hit the pothole. A call to my brother and a trailer ride back to Duncansville later, I now have a bike that won't run.:sick: Again, I am very sorry I missed the great ride and hope to make it up to you Cecdoo and Roy.:confused24: Cecdoo, did you mention a maint. day in the near future? Is it in Pa.? Please don't give up on me yet guys!

Earl

Gee Guys,

I apologize for not meeting up with you this morning, I left out early, (no GPS on this old girl!) and was about 50 miles out of Altoona when I hit a pothole in the road and the bike died. I pulled off the false tank cover because I have had trouble with the fuse block before and much to my suprize 4 of the 6 fuses dropped out on the ground! It seems the little fuse clips broke when the bike hit the pothole. A call to my brother and a trailer ride back to Duncansville later, I now have a bike that won't run.:sick: Again, I am very sorry I missed the great ride and hope to make it up to you Cecdoo and Roy.:confused24: Cecdoo, did you mention a maint. day in the near future? Is it in Pa.? Please don't give up on me yet guys!

Earl

No biggie Earl, glad you got her home ok, you can buy me and Roy lunch sometime:whistling: I had that same problem on my 87 did the Squidly upgrade took about an hr. and worked out great. There is a maint day out at Dons in 2 weeks, check the calender, its a great chance to meet the gang and get alot of good info. Craig

My wife and I and Cecdoo had a good ride down the York County side of the Susquehanna and back up the Lancaster side. Nice little 90 minute spur of the moment ride. Too bad we had things to do. Since we got back home I have cleaned the fish pond while my wife mulched. Would rather be riding! I did give Craig a lesson in locking the rear brake. Sorry about that quick left!! Oh, we also found a good place for a PA M&E. I'm good any time except the first half of July. Who's in?