IGNORED

Well I am another part of the Corona stats.

Flyinfool

Never been layed off in my life, but I have told a couple of my bosses to take this job and shove it.. That was back in my yoot.. After the last one I tried a few different trials at being self employed. The last one ended up lasting 18 years. Then I just changed the inventory and it's still active, but not as much as I become ancient :backinmyday:.. When folks asked me what I did I just tell them I buy things and sell things. They just nod their head and that seems to work.. BTW I haven,t been able to tell the boss to take this job and shove it 'cause he's always right. ;-)

Never been layed off in my life, but I have told a couple of my bosses to take this job and shove it.. That was back in my yoot.. After the last one I tried a few different trials at being self employed. The last one ended up lasting 18 years. Then I just changed the inventory and it's still active, but not as much as I become ancient :backinmyday:.. When folks asked me what I did I just tell them I buy things and sell things. They just nod their head and that seems to work.. BTW I haven,t been able to tell the boss to take this job and shove it 'cause he's always right. ;-)

Personally, I think all folks who live in the land of the free and are citizens of this great countries Constitutional Republic should be required to be self employed for at least 5 years before going to work for someone else.. A good dose of working 24/7 to become self supportive and learning the in's and out's of dealing with Government over reach would be a true eye opener for a lot of people IMHO.. Of course,, doing so would also promote self esteem/self confidence, make for a more useful employees and probably end up producing some very ardent patriotic American characters in the process,,, such as my friend Jack :big-grin-emoticon:

Yup it happened yesterday (Friday) was my last day of work. I was let go indefinatly due to things being slow from the Corona bug. No indication of if or when I might get called back to work.

Boy there are slim pickings on the various job sites.

This could turn into a LONG ugly stretch.

I sent out 22 resumes today and will do more everyday till I find sumpin.

Those who know me know just how dangerous it can be to leave me alone with my thoughts, BAD things can happen........

I hope you find something in the near future.

Yama Mama

Maybe time to flip the coin? Earn how you would prefer to verses yesterdays way..

Anyways you're an enginwitheer you'll figure it out.

And by the way: she said "shovel it" he said "that's not how it goes, it's, "shove it" Demolition Man...;)