IGNORED

Message For Jgorom..bongobob

BIG TOM

HAD MY DAUGHTER POST MY PIC WITH MY BIKE..SEE ITS NOT AN IMAGINARY MOTORCYCLE LIKE YOU THOUGHT...DONT YOU GUYS READ YOUR MESSAGES ON YOUR PERSONSAL PAGES?WHAT ABOUT NEXT SATURDAY AT THE R AND D IN LEROY... YOU GUYS UP FOR IT...LET ME KNOW..ANY ONE ELSE IN THE AREA WANTING TO GO FOR A GREAT LUNCH LET ME KNOW..RESTAURANT RUN BY A GREAT GERMAN GRANNY NAMED NANCY..LOVE HER TO DEATH..LIKES TO SEE THE BIKES..KINDA SHAKES UP THE BLUEHAIRS WHEN WE COME IN..SHE LOVES IT..BEST MEAL IN NEW YORK..AND DARN CHEAP TOO..:group cheers:

Guest JGorom

I'm off until 10 PM this upcoming Saturday May 17th so if that is the date you can count me and the Mrs in.

If it's the following Saturday, May 24th I have to work that weekend which is the Saturday of Carl's famous eat/meet/greet! Carl...why is it you always schedule your function when I can't make it...you need to check with me first brother. :)

Tom...let me know the date and the particulars...we could probably meet up with you in Batavia somewhere and then ride to LeRoy with you.

PS I did see a picture of you sitting on the bike...and I read your post about the results of the work the dealer did, glad to hear it fixed the problem with the chirp.

PSS The food is excellent at the resturaunt you picked...haven't been there in over a year or more but if granny still runs the depot I'm sure the food will be outstanding.

Can't make it, Tom, Becky will be in Warsaw for a bridal shower and I will be working. Sounds like James will make it, though, and if you post something in the meets and eats forum, you just might get some Canadians to join you as well!

PS I saw your nice silver scoot at Pioneer so I know it exists!