IGNORED

More Tornados

Freebird

Well we are ok... we put or personal belongings (wallet keys purse glasses & small hand carry safe, etc, in the bathroom with the motorcycle helmets and watched local TV weather channels for about 30 mnutes...got really windy, but no damage here..

We knew nothing about the bad weather yesterday untill we came home. I was the best man for my Friends wedding in Medicine Park at 4:30pm yesterday Temp was 92F hardly any wind no clouds in the sky, Nice day for a wedding. Found out later eastern part of Okla. was hit hard by Tornado's. WOW

Our Prayers go out to those who were hit hard. We were hit by one in 1973 Wish this on nobody!

Buddy

Lights flashed off for a couple of seconds this morning, but power has been on all day. But my neighbor , who just lives around the corner, is on a different power co. and for once, HIS has been out all day instead of mine. I bought a generator last winter (06-07) because power went out all the time, but since I've gotten it, powers not gone out at all! Matter of fact, he's the first one to use it!

Had strong winds in Indiana, but I hear a possible tornado by Columbus, OH. Haven't called my family over there to see whats up yet. Internet and cable was down for a couple of hours this PM, but everything OK now.

Dan