IGNORED

st. charles meet & eat rsvp

Snarley Bill

okay folks the st.charles meet ,eat, and ride is next weekend may 17th. we need to know how many are planning to attend so i can figure the food for the saturday barbeque after the ride. also how many are going to be here friday night for pie and coffee. the more the merrier. going to be a great time. bill and linda:2133: :welcome1:

okay folks the st.charles meet ,eat, and ride is next weekend may 17th. we need to know how many are planning to attend so i can figure the food for the saturday barbeque after the ride. also how many are going to be here friday night for pie and coffee. the more the merrier. going to be a great time. bill and linda:2133: :welcome1:

Roadkill

WildHair 39

We'll be there.

bump

Should be there on fri. if all goes well. Everyone ride safe.:7_6_3[1]::7_6_3[1]::7_6_3[1]::7_6_3[1]::7_6_3[1]::7_6_3[1]::7_6_3[1]::7_6_3[1]:
michael, don't forget 8pm friday night at the i-70 fifth street cracker barrel. bill if you have trouble finding it. my phone no. is 636 928-3656 .thats my home phone. see you then bill

looks like great weather friday and saturday for the meet and eat. here's my phone no. and address 636-928-3656. 2949 oetting, st. charles mo. see you friday night 8pm at cracker barrel. should be home all afternoon friday if any one wants to follow there gps to my house. plenty to drink if your thirsty after the trip. ride safe. bill :2133:

Bill,

Sorry to say that Cindy and I won't be able to make it to your M&E. I can get friday off but not saturday and sunday. Hopefully there is always next year. If you need to borrow a bigger smoker for next year you could always borrow mine! Of course you woud have to come and get it.:)

Ride safe and have a beautiful day!

Dale

We're on our way. Made it as far as Lafayette Indiana before the rain came so we stopped for the night. Not doing too bad. My back side is a little sore and my left shoulder too but other than that everything is going fine.

The bike is working great. First tank of gas, 200 miles on 4.2 gallons. Not too bad I'd say.

See you tomorrow.

Sorry to say we will not be making this one after all. Will see you all at the springs.

:7_6_3[1]::7_6_3[1]::7_6_3[1]::7_6_3[1]::7_6_3[1]::7_6_3[1]:

Well you know how to rain on my parade. :crying:I've been looking forward to seeing you guys for 2 months . Hope life just got in the way and everything is okay. I'll miss you both take care,

Jay