IGNORED

st. charles meet & eat rsvp

Snarley Bill

Kind of hoped Pat & I could sneek up there and surprise you, but I just found out our High School graduation is Friday night. Family and friends are graduating and for some reason they expect us to attend??? Hope you have a great weekend. Look forward to getting together later in the year.

Kind of hoped Pat & I could sneek up there and surprise you, but I just found out our High School graduation is Friday night. Family and friends are graduating and for some reason they expect us to attend??? Hope you have a great weekend. Look forward to getting together later in the year.
you better be at eureka springs. need some one to keep me out of trouble. believe it or not, i think i'm getting my act together. i'm actually trying to be a nice guy,as tough as it is. lol. your good buddy bill. ps. tell patricia we said hi.

WE made it. Got here at the Best Western at 3:30. All is well.

GARY,GLAD YOU DID IT! I was gonna try and bust my butt getting up there and surprise you and Lowell but I started my day at 2 AM this AM and VERY tired so hopefully I will get to Canada soon,Tom. Off the next 8 days now and need it!

Had a great time today. Heading back to IL in the the AM around 6. It was sure good to see every body...well except Nance56 LOL! :)). I'm ready for Maintenance Day. See you all then.

Edited by RoadKill