IGNORED

10 more days

BIG TOM

Wow, you guys are starting to scare me. :innocent:

No need to be scared dear one, Tom has trouble reading and putting what he read together. I said he was next, which means that he is in the 'friend end' of things. I can't remember that he bought ice crean for me at anytime at all, never even tried the stuff,,, but ice-cream I know and can handle another portion or two. Marca likes him just fine, and if I broke Taters ribs it's only because the Bum left her in taters and I had to come along to put her back together again.

Now for Saddlebum......... you'd best take a lesson here. Marca has no use for folks who call her by any other name than the one she was given, and Marco is not close enough. I will not tell her what you called her and will not suggest that she read this thread either, or there will be war and there will be no love lost.

I could disclose what happened to the 4 cans, but it's not nice to talk about such things in public, so that will have to wait for another day.

For the both of you, you can and will be called friends of mine,, no matter how much pain that causes you. I will even give the both of you an honorable mention when it come time to do such things.

AND ROBIN,,,, if either of these two bug you too much, let me know!!!!!!!! I talk to Steamer.

Sorry Saddlebum and Marcarl..................................TATERS IS "the best hugger".......You two aren't even close.. It is time for you to accept that..Ben, you can have title of "BEST DANCER" and Carl you can have the title of "OLDEST MAN ON EARTH" or "LONGEST WINDED MAN ON EARTH" take your pic...as for me, It is "MOST SENSITIVE TO OTHERS FEELINGS".....It is what it is.. You guys need to calm down and listen to your feminine side once in a while.. BESIDES , we have a new target since RDawson chimed in.....Let the fun begin...

And why aren't you signed up for the rally...?

Alright I signed up, however I do have a lot of work to finish first. If I get this show out and get the new front tire on in time I'll head out Thursday early and see y'all Friday morning. I heard quite a bit about WNY at Don's.

Alright I signed up, however I do have a lot of work to finish first. If I get this show out and get the new front tire on in time I'll head out Thursday early and see y'all Friday morning. I heard quite a bit about WNY at Don's.

And you are still thinking about coming?????

JK, you will have a great time, in spite of what they said at MD

Craig