IGNORED

Vogel updae....................

DragonRider

Sorry for not being on the site lately, but things have been hectic here. Charlene was supposed to have a nerve stimulator implanted to ease her back pain but it had to be canceled till further notice. Was hoping she could spend more time on the bike, but Murphy put his 2 cents worth in and not gonna happen for a few months, but I digress.

We will not be staying in the park this year because the cabin rates have soared to the stratosphere. We will be staying at the Seasons Inn in Blairsville. Also since the event has been so lightly attended the last couple of times so if everybody is in agreement instead of having a cookout at the park, I propose a breakfast and lunch ride on Sat instead of being at the park cooking. I will be set up at the park as in the past for people checking in and will stay there till about 5 pm then we will leave to check in to the motel. We will meet later in the evening for a dinner ride to Fatz or maybe somewhere else. Leave that open till we gather. We will have a ride to the Dragon via the Cherahola parkway on Fri. as usual. Thurs. maybe a trip to Helen or maybe to Suches. We can plan that after we arrive and are all together.

I will have t-shirts available.

Looking forward to seeing all of you there. Be safe and God bless.