IGNORED

2019 Spring M&E May 25

sleepy2

Paul Thanks to you and your family for the great day and food! Had a good time It was a good turn out and SORRY that Phantom didn't show up as she had to work(again)) I did state not to get your hopes up).

Trip home was not bad until I got to service station by Carl's place and put on rain suit just in-time as it started to down pour. I drove a few miles until I got to Burford Ont. and stopped by gas station until it calmed down--at least rain slowed enough so I could see better. Got almost home before sun came out and was fine from there.

Thanks to Paul, Mary and Izzy for a wonderful time. Great hosts and great seeing everyone again. We made it across the western border this time and now are in Michigan camping/riding for a few days and then will leave for MT Rushmore. Thanks once again for the meet and greet.

Hopefully we will see a few of you this summer in NY.

Ed/Connie

Mary Paul and Izzy. Thanks for hosting a great day. Not sure how you pulled it off but nice job holding back the rain until after. Oh and Izzy what a perfect little hostess, she even made my coffee to perfection. And as always it was just plain great day with seeing everyone after a few months of winter weather. Rio also thanks you for allowing him to come. He was wiped out when we got home. about 7:00 he lay down and the only time he got up was to follow me to bed at 2:am and then slept again until almost 10:00

20190525_175823.jpg

Edited by saddlebum