IGNORED

24 Hours On a Venture for MS

rneal55555

IMHO, while I do really think what Long Haul Paul and Yamaha (they donated the bike to the endeavor) is an amazing story and being done for a VERY worthy cause, I do not consider a person setting on a motorcycle while rolling its a wheels on a dyno even remotely close to that of 24 hour episode of CTFW,, two totally different applications of biking IMHO. I have been on both (been down the road on a bike and sat on a bike on a dyno while its wheels were rolling) and, again IMHO, there is a HUGE difference between the two.

I do think an off shoot for a money maker for the cause may be for Long Haul to stick to the business of adding up road miles working toward his goal of gathering 1 million of them varmints and then take the bike, strap it on a dyno and let others pay to sit on the bike with its wheels rolling on the dyno for a fee while he is resting up for the episode of life on the road!! :big-grin-emoticon:

Either way though,, hey Long Haul,, if your reading this,, thoughts and Prayers Up for you brother and for your worthy cause!! LOVE YOUR VIDS AND LOVE WHAT YOUR DOING!!

Best wishes on both!!

Puc

So, he is doing it on a 3rd gen Venture??

Yep,, it's all very cool Bongo,, Mom Yam donated (even a better deal than Don got on his new one :big-grin-emoticon:) a brand new 3rd Gen to Long Haul and together,, they are really putting the scoot thru it's paces!! WHAT A GREAT STORY!!:thumbsup: