IGNORED

installing flanders and 1.5" risers

rbig1

well the throttle cables look to be about 5" short and the brake and clutch lines around the same. where can you buy such things. tried buckeye performance but couldn't send email. any ideas

going to be at least a week before I can order anything. spent my toy money on fork and neck rebuild.:mo money:

well bought the parts from buckeye. Will have in around two weeks time. With all the repairs. fork, neck, flander cables and hoses think I have spent around 700.00. But I have a extra set of fork bushings. Don't ask some dummy ordered wrong twice. Sat on bike and I believe it will make a difference. Also bought a cartridge of 3m abs 2 part epoxy # 08237 semi-rigid parts repair. Will test a small area before going nuts on lower faring. At this rate need to ride quite a bit to make it worth what I spent. Took me a while to get all the wires reattached. Had a couple hiding in plain sight. So while waiting will try to get oil leak straightened out. Then of course service. Going to take forever to get all the dust and oil cleaned off bike. Working on interior of garage was messy. Repainting will have to wait till next winter or more.:12101: get out of the way:innocent-emoticon:

Well I used the epoxy. Have to do a few more sanding to smooth the part that shows. IMG_0207 (1024x768).jpgIMG_0205 (1024x768).jpg the back side is close enough. Used a course roll lock to remove paint. A bit of a no no but did it. Starting to get excited for spring. I think all the salt will be gone by September. lol They have been using sand here so if your around here watch out. Also we have a lot of bomb craters in the streets. The outer I used a small paint brush to spread the epoxy. After moving everything around in garage cant find anything.