IGNORED

ouch

rbig1

well was going out to mail box. The neighbors culvert is plugged so there is a pond out front. Walked to the part I thought wasn't deep. Made it to the middle and sploosh 4inches of dam cold water. Fell forward and went through the ice hit my bad shoulder and right thumb is hurting bad. Is this crap about over. Was going to put forks back together think I better wait and see if this thumb is going to get mean. I know the shoulder is burning bad. You ever see a fat man try to stand back up on ice...… :Avatars_Gee_George::crying:

well was going out to mail box. The neighbors culvert is plugged so there is a pond out front. Walked to the part I thought wasn't deep. Made it to the middle and sploosh 4inches of dam cold water. Fell forward and went through the ice hit my bad shoulder and right thumb is hurting bad. Is this crap about over. Was going to put forks back together think I better wait and see if this thumb is going to get mean. I know the shoulder is burning bad. You ever see a fat man try to stand back up on ice...… :Avatars_Gee_George::crying:

Can't see myself when I had to do this...but I can visuallize well. Heal and be safe.

:farmer:

I feel for you. Some years ago I had just returned to work after I broke a knee. Walking from the parking lot, I slipped and on the ice. The best way to describe my position is to imagine a roach on its back trying to turn back over. arms and legs flailing. lol