IGNORED

GaryN and Saddlebum

Marcarl

I think I have it figured. These two old geezers are have a party. Gary went south and Saddlebum opened the door all the way and then it froze. They need to get together on this somehow. If Gary were to quit hoggin all the warm air and Saddlebum were to wake up to fix the door, we might get some usable weather in this part of the country. But then, hey, it's been this way ever since I can remember when I was a boy, so no complaints from me.

Just like old times eh Carl. We are getting the polar vortex down here too. Only mid 60*s and cloudy with drizzle. Back into the 80*s and sunny next week. Moving up to Hill Country tomorrow. Much better bike riding there then down here in the Rio Grande Valley. Wish you and Marca could join us but I know how much you like playing in the snow.

I think I have it figured. These two old geezers are have a party. Gary went south and Saddlebum opened the door all the way and then it froze. They need to get together on this somehow. If Gary were to quit hoggin all the warm air and Saddlebum were to wake up to fix the door, we might get some usable weather in this part of the country. But then, hey, it's been this way ever since I can remember when I was a boy, so no complaints from me.
You were once a boy .....who-da-thought. :stickpoke:

And hey I been trying to keep that door shut, prefer cold to damp but that flyin fool character keeps propping a stick in there so he can supply his weather machine.