IGNORED

Passenger armrest pics.

Does anyone have some pics of passenger armrests? I'm looking to build a set to keep the wife happy. Maybe if she has a place to put her hands and grab onto when she gets jumpy my helmet won't get smacked as much. I've spent a couple hours searching old posts but most of the picture links are gone. I have a couple ideas but would like to see some other ideas.

I pulled a set off my blonde MK1 parts bike before I sold it but none of that assembly will be used on the 07.

Talk with Larry (@CarbonOne) since he makes (or used to make) them. He can probably give you dimensions too. If designing your own consider that you have to have them forward enough to clear the seat back when you open the trunk. Also consider the arm rest height so it is comfortable for your wife.

If you need pics I can post some of mine when I get home tonight. Let me know.

From what I understand Larry no longer makes them so I plan to make some myself. I have a weakness when I design and build things, I overthink it and have to put in some extra movement or mechanism just for the fun of it. I'd like to see pics of Larry's rests and any others out there. I don't know which direction I'll go but have a few ideas.

From what I understand Larry no longer makes them so I plan to make some myself. I have a weakness when I design and build things, I overthink it and have to put in some extra movement or mechanism just for the fun of it. I'd like to see pics of Larry's rests and any others out there. I don't know which direction I'll go but have a few ideas.

RD is correct in that I haven't made any arm rests in quite some time nor plan on building any in the future. Sorry guys. However I will provide insight or other help if requested for those wishing to build their own.

Larry