IGNORED

Ice cream truck

BIG TOM

Ok, for all you ice cream lovers attending the WNY RALLY... I have made arrangements to have your favorite treats available on Saturday evening.... I myself don't indulge, but for you that do....enjoy !
Looks like I won't be able to make it..:confused24:..... I think there is something wrong with my eyes....:starz:... When I read you post ...:confused07:....It looked to me that it said you don't indulge in ice cream..:think:...I figure if my eyes are that bad I best not go anywhere until I get them checked out.:backinmyday:

Ok, for all you ice cream lovers attending the WNY RALLY... I have made arrangements to have your favorite treats available on Saturday evening.... I myself don't indulge, but for you that do....enjoy !

Don't worry none Big Boy, we have those who can and will take over for you willingly. Actually, I'm somewhat glad that you are an abstainer, that leaves more for little olde me.

Looks like I won't be able to make it..:confused24:..... I think there is something wrong with my eyes....:starz:... When I read you post ...:confused07:....It looked to me that it said you don't indulge in ice cream..:think:...I figure if my eyes are that bad I best not go anywhere until I get them checked out.:backinmyday:

Will you quit that checking business, some may think you're getting old or something. You know what happens when the pro's go to check things out eh? They will find something, otherwise they would not be needed anymore.

• 2 weeks later...

And here I had visions of a tractor trailer,,,, well at least a tandem, but then someone says: THE ICE-CREAM TRUCK IS HERE!!!!! and it's this little van all painted up real nice,,,, so I got me some, and you want to know something??? Really good ice-cream!!!!!, I'm guessing the size of truck has very little to do with the quality inside,,,,, good one Tom!!!