IGNORED

What is your current SVTC Infotainment System software version?

YamahaParExcellence

Since they pulled the 12.0.6 version off of the web update site, just wondering what your version number was, upon delivery?

Thanks...and I'll report what mine is, ASAP. Being that it was the one of the last of the four off of the assembly line in Japan for the RED color, according to Yama Mama Canada.

I’d have to go check. I took delivery Dec 29th and by early Jan they already had an update. I updated at the dealership when I went back for my first oil change 8 days after I got it. Just make sure (and they should anyways) that the dealer has updated software BEFORE delivering it to you.

I’d have to go check. I took delivery Dec 29th and by early Jan they already had an update. I updated at the dealership when I went back for my first oil change 8 days after I got it. Just make sure (and they should anyways) that the dealer has updated software BEFORE delivering it to you.

Great suggestion. I'll call them about it. Or..I might just wanna get out of there...and ride home. I'll check my version against yours, next week..and if mine is newer (was just fresh baked off the Yama assembly line..) then you'll have the FYI. If yours is...then I will have them update at the 600 mile oil change, and drive belt tension check.

Great suggestion. I'll call them about it. Or..I might just wanna get out of there...and ride home. I'll check my version against yours, next week..and if mine is newer (was just fresh baked off the Yama assembly line..) then you'll have the FYI. If yours is...then I will have them update at the 600 mile oil change, and drive belt tension check.

Sounds good!

I have no idea what version the software is, but I'd bet all the newer upcoming members would love for that type of technical important information get posted in the 'Third Generation Venture Tech Talk". The watering hole kinda is the place that BS goes on, or information good for all bikes and brands.

I have no idea what version the software is, but I'd bet all the newer upcoming members would love for that type of technical important information get posted in the 'Third Generation Venture Tech Talk". The watering hole kinda is the place that BS goes on, or information good for all bikes and brands.

Valid point Spencer! Will do.

Hey Spencer, I started a thread in TECH TALK dealing with SOFTWARE, NAV SYSTEM, BACKUP CAMERA & INFOTAINMENT