IGNORED

She arrived Last Night

The worst part right now is living in an area where you get 3-4 days of nice weather(enough to start melting the ice), then a dump of snow over night.

Spent the last few days trying to familiarize myself with the gizmos on the bike.

ARG so frustrating!!

Yeppers,,, came thru loud and clear Cal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:thumbsup::dancefool::dancefool::clap2::clap2:

BEAUUUUUUUTIFUL!!!!!:dancefool:

Looks like those two scoots are already becoming the best of friends:big-grin-emoticon:!! CONGRATS!!:thumbsup:

The worst part right now is living in an area where you get 3-4 days of nice weather(enough to start melting the ice), then a dump of snow over night.

Spent the last few days trying to familiarize myself with the gizmos on the bike.

ARG so frustrating!!

Right now in Toronto, it's raining cats and dogs. I guess that is good from the standpoint of getting as much salt dust down the storm sewers before I ride home next week! The bike looks great, with you on it! In fact...(and this is a personal comment) I think it is one of the best looking, if not THE BEST looking bike in total, I have ever seen from a cosmetic design, as well as technological. The fairing is simply awesome in the way the engineers came up with the shark's head and scallop for managed air flow shear around the bike...and the fact that it is also ample enough to give you 4, large high intensity LED head lights. The bike comes across as totally luxurious, large, ample...and you get something for the $32,000.00 they ask for it. One of the many reasons that my wife and I decided not to go with the 2018 Honda Gold Wing...was that they dropped this feature...reduced that feature...dropped that capacity, reduced that capacity...but the one thing they uh...er...forgot to drop...WAS THE PRICE! That, they seemed to be able to maintain, from the 2017 model year! LOL!

Ok...I have to slap my hand off the keyboard, before I end up going into a 2018 Honda Gold Wing 'rant'. Not helpful for my blood pressure...lol. Now..back to that great looking motorcycle that can carry the kitchen sink from your house, should you need it on tour! That's what we are talkin' about! Well, that and other simply great features and capacities!

Cheers,

Joe