IGNORED

Oh the memories!!!

cowpuc

Where did you find this? I believe I heard this once many years ago.

:farmer:

It's all locked up in the memory banks wayyyyy back there Sylv!!!! I loved being a teenage in the 60's,,, SOOO MUCH FUN and SOOOO MANY GREAT MEMORIES!!

Is this the music you danced the can-can too? My grandma used to tell me it was a lot of fun.:dancefool::rotfl::rotfl::stickpoke:

ABSOLUTELY!!! Dancin,,,,, jivin and even roller skatin to it!!!! :sign Rock On::sign Rock On:

Here's another one of my all time favorites -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-s_DKiTUty0

It's all locked up in the memory banks wayyyyy back there Sylv!!!! I loved being a teenage in the 60's,,, SOOO MUCH FUN and SOOOO MANY GREAT MEMORIES!!

ABSOLUTELY!!! Dancin,,,,, jivin and even roller skatin to it!!!! :sign Rock On::sign Rock On:

Here's another one of my all time favorites -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-s_DKiTUty0

My teen years were in the 70s. Many of the memories are blurry... or as if trying to see through a smoke filled room

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Memories? Some of them are kind of hard to recall.https://youtu.be/-Ux3-a9RE1Q :Cartoon_397::backinmyday:

100% INSTANT total recall on that one Raf!! Matter of fact,, it wasnt long ago (well,, maybe 20 years ago or so not that I think about it :yikes:) my 2nd born Daughter and I were exploring the west on one of my 1st Gens and she listened while I sang out " hey Ray,,, hey Sugar,,, tell em who we are,,,,,,,, well we're big rock singers we got golllden fingers and we're loved everywhere we go,,, we sing about beauty and we sing about truth,, at $10000 a show,,,,,,,,,"... The following Christmas you will never guess what that sweet little daughter of mine gave her dear ol Poppers... Yep,, she found and gave me my own copy of Doc Hook and the Medicine Show!!! Thanks Raf - GREAT ONE!!!!!

Ok,,,, here's another one I use to LOVE to listen to while spinning wrenches on my 59 Alstate.. Coming at cha right out of those marvelous mid 60's

Did you ever watch "That 70's show"? They nailed small town Wisconsin in the 70's. You could get into trouble without really being in trouble.

You could have put that show here also. The 70s, mini skirts, rock and roll, muscle cars, super bikes and cloudy rooms. The 60s were a great time too Puc. I loved the movie American Graffiti when it came out. It made me feel like I missed out on all the fun that time in history had to offer. The cops axle pulling scene was sweet! :Laugh:

100% INSTANT total recall on that one Raf!! Matter of fact,, it wasnt long ago (well,, maybe 20 years ago or so not that I think about it :yikes:) my 2nd born Daughter and I were exploring the west on one of my 1st Gens and she listened while I sang out " hey Ray,,, hey Sugar,,, tell em who we are,,,,,,,, well we're big rock singers we got golllden fingers and we're loved everywhere we go,,, we sing about beauty and we sing about truth,, at $10000 a show,,,,,,,,,"... The following Christmas you will never guess what that sweet little daughter of mine gave her dear ol Poppers... Yep,, she found and gave me my own copy of Doc Hook and the Medicine Show!!! Thanks Raf - GREAT ONE!!!!!

Ok,,,, here's another one I use to LOVE to listen to while spinning wrenches on my 59 Alstate.. Coming at cha right out of those marvelous mid 60's

How 'bout this one?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Now I don't doubt that that record was a hit but I never heard it that I can remember. In the 70's I was more a rock and roller than country. We had a country station in the next town called WHYP radio. It was a one man operation, the guy would put on a record and go to the bathroom or get his haircut, go shopping, who knows what he did. The records would run end of the record static for a lonnnngggg time sometimes. You don't hear anything like that anymore.:hurts: