IGNORED

Dream bike.

baylensman

Sorry my PHOTOSHOP skills aren't the best. But I was daydreaming. I'm a STAR WARS fan andI love the Yamaha Raider and I think the V-max is an uncomfortable ride and poorly laid out but like the power so here it is.

THE VADER

vader1.png

145HP V-MAX stuffed into a raider frame. Upgrade to the Bullet cowl version and get the 7" infotainment system and targeting computer!!

Just like bulls eyeing womprats in beggars canyon back home!!

Sorry my PHOTOSHOP skills aren't the best. But I was daydreaming. I'm a STAR WARS fan andI love the Yamaha Raider and I think the V-max is an uncomfortable ride and poorly laid out but like the power so here it is.

THE VADER

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=110839

145HP V-MAX stuffed into a raider frame. Upgrade to the Bullet cowl version and get the 7" infotainment system and targeting computer!!

Just like bulls eyeing womprats in beggars canyon back home!!

BEEEEEUUUUUUTTTIFUL Bay!! Do you take requests?? How bout hackin in a 1700cc V-max motor into one of the new Ventures just so we can :95:.... :thumbsup::big-grin-emoticon:

:scared::scared::scared::scared:,,,, flippin nock the wind out of me just :scared:at that puppy Bay!!!!!:thumbsup:

and a GAZIZZILION :ice_thy-vi101212101'S TO YOU BROTHER!

Dear Mom Yam,, please fire Arlen Ness or who ever you hired to design your bikes and hire our club member Baylensmen to head up that department!!!!:thumbsup::fingers-crossed-emo:big-grin-emoticon::guitarist 2: