IGNORED

Come one come all : Step right up and test your 1st Gen Venture knowledge!!

cowpuc

I'm interested, my friend!! I'm sure either Carl or Wayne or someone can transport or store it. You do have both sides, right?? PM me as to what you want for them...

Hey Bob, yes i have both, i will keep them safe until i can get them to Carl or we can think of an alternate plan. i don't want anything for them but to find a good home. Let me know if there is any other bits and pieces that you might need for your 84'

I have an 87' blond parts and an 89' burgundy parts bike. Currently restoring the 87 and using the 89 for a few parts. I might have a something you need. send me a pm.

Thanks for the offer Max, i have my 83' in pretty complete condition now,i was able to scavenge many of the little bits and pieces that were missing from my 84' donor. The only thing i would like in the future are the big upper front pieces in good condition without any cracks because mine are kinda busted up but they still look alright. I know most driveline stuff doesn't go between our bikes but let me know if you need any bits and pieces, i may be able to help you out too

Actually now that i think of it Max, if you ever get that 89' to the point that you are willing to let go of the whole front end (fork,wheel,rotors)

I'd definately be interested so i can do a R6 brake caliper upgrade

Edited by Grez007

Thanks for the offer Max, i have my 83' in pretty complete condition now,i was able to scavenge many of the little bits and pieces that were missing from my 84' donor. The only thing i would like in the future are the big upper front pieces in good condition without any cracks because mine are kinda busted up but they still look alright. I know most driveline stuff doesn't go between our bikes but let me know if you need any bits and pieces, i may be able to help you out too

Actually now that i think of it Max, if you ever get that 89' to the point that you are willing to let go of the whole front end (fork,wheel,rotors)

I'd definately be interested so i can do a R6 brake caliper upgrade

There are subtle differences between the 87 & 89, ie the 87 antidive faces forward and the 89 sideways.

Without looking at a catalogue I have no idea what's compatible between MK1 & 2. Let me know what you need Grez. The 89 is generally in rough shape but good for donations. Check your pm.

Hey Bob, yes i have both, i will keep them safe until i can get them to Carl or we can think of an alternate plan. i don't want anything for them but to find a good home. Let me know if there is any other bits and pieces that you might need for your 84'

Carl can make the transfer, just as soon as I get my passports back, could be a week or two. Marca has the utmost desire to go shopping south of the border for some reason, guess it must be girlie stuff, certainly would have nothing to do with Spydermania I sure. I'll call ya Paul when the time comes or before.