IGNORED

Cruisin" for St. Jude Auctions.....................

DragonRider

Just wanted to bump this thread, AND make an overdue announcement!! Lewis, the WNY Rally made yet another profit this year in spite of attendance being down slightly! We made $273 profit which is going to be donated to St Jude's!!!

Lewis, I know you have been busy, and so have I, but I will be pay paling you this amount tomorrow and it will be marked "for the kids!"

Just wanted to bump this thread, AND make an overdue announcement!! Lewis, the WNY Rally made yet another profit this year in spite of attendance being down slightly! We made $273 profit which is going to be donated to St Jude's!!!

Lewis, I know you have been busy, and so have I, but I will be pay paling you this amount tomorrow and it will be marked "for the kids!"

:clap2:

Tom, thank you and all your attendee's for their generosity, it is greatly appreciated by the "KIDS" at St. Jude. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

:ice_awesome-vi46644 :ice_thy-vi101212101