IGNORED

made it home from gatlinburg

murph35640

got back yesterday afternoon, wifes first trip on a bike and had a great time! Went up to Ashville to see the biltmore estate and did about 900 miles total. Pulled my new piggybacker trailor and it worked out great. Also the new riser extensions on the handlebars worked great, they totally eliminated the burning between the shoulderblades and helped with overall comfort. If anyone else gets a chance to go to Gatlinburg make sure to go to the Alamo steakhouse, that is without a doubt the best steak I have ever had!!

got back yesterday afternoon, wifes first trip on a bike and had a great time! Went up to Ashville to see the biltmore estate and did about 900 miles total. Pulled my new piggybacker trailor and it worked out great. Also the new riser extensions on the handlebars worked great, they totally eliminated the burning between the shoulderblades and helped with overall comfort. If anyone else gets a chance to go to Gatlinburg make sure to go to the Alamo steakhouse, that is without a doubt the best steak I have ever had!!

Hey Murph35640,

Have you ever been to the Biltmore estate at Chrismas time...?

They have a "special reservations required" dinner for Christmas which is cooked and served IN the Biltmore.....

You sit with folks in the Biltmore dinningroom, and pass around bowls of great food..

Only those with the special reservations are allowed inside the builtmore at this time.

Almost every room has a Christmas tree in them with all the bells tinsell and whistles..

Really a beautiful experience!

Guest Highway

Hey, was sitting on the porch monday around noon and wife and I decided to ride to G-burg (just 3 hrs. away). to spend the night, We ended up staying in Pigeon Forge for the night. Rode the Cades Cove loop( took groceries and had a nice meal in a shaded area) and the foothills parkway in Townsend. anyone visiting the area needs to make these rides. Well worth it. Anyone wanting to visit, call and we will make the trip with you.

:cool10::cool10::cool10: